Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Blog For All Seasons

Somehow I got on this guy's email list: E. Michael Nolan who's writing a great blog on creativity, art & the artist's struggle.  This guy has a great take on things.  His blogs are well written & insightful. No wonder he's a successful author.  

On another note, I've started working on a song with lyrics written partially in French & of course, I decided to try to record an accordion!  Fortunately, my French tutor (yes, I've started studying French again) had one in his closet & was gracious enough to lend it to me.  Man, that thing's heavy!  So, I'm slowly working on the part which is taking about a 1,000 overdubs, but the sound is just right for the Francais flavor.  We'll see...

See ya's


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

Please feel free to comment on the blog. We're all in this together.

Thanks!